mardi 30 avril 2013

30 Days Squat Challenge

Today I was chatting with my friends at lunch and one of them told us about the "30 Days Squat Challenge". She discovered it while looking at Khloe Kardashian's instagram and thought that it would be easy and efficient ! Easy because it is not a very long work out every day and you train step by step, efficient because it promises you a goddess body before summer !
Today I started with 50 squats, tomorrow 55 and then 60 and so on ...
Do you think it is working ? Is it hard to work out every day ? Is one of you have started this exercise yet ?
Every day I will work how I feel and if the training was painful or ok ! Can't wait to finish it and start seeing the result :)

Day 1 : 50 squats : OK fortunately it is not very hard, but it is only the first day haha
Day 2 : 55 squats : Still ok but it is the second day, still 28 days to go
Day 3 : 60 squats : My legs hurt when I go down the stairs but I feel like my muscles work a lot. Tomorrow is rest, thanks :p

pictures : Tumblr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire